June 28, 2012

016. we left the old world.

It was just announced that the Vampire Diaries won't be coming back until October 11th. So far away!!

Anyways, I think that this summer I'm going to continue writing by book. I took a novel writing class about two years ago and got three chapters in to this really neat story that I was really excited about. But, for some reason, after the class ended I had no idea where to go with it. After talking to my dear friend, Cody, I've gotten some inspiration and I think I know where I want the story to go. If anyone is interested in reading the first three chapters and giving me some feedback, please let me know. I really need input. Also, last night I was struck by what I want the cover to look like if I ever finish it and get it published. Maybe if Sara would like to make it for me it would give me a little extra motivation? =D

Today's daily photo challenge is Day 04 - A picture of your night.

Workin' at the Blockbuster with my hipster owl sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment