June 22, 2012

014. baby you light up my world like nobody else.

Yes, internet, I'm aware I used a One Direction lyric in my title. I can't help it, I just love that song! Anyways, tonight I'm going to see Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, which I'm pretty excited about. I was hoping to read the book before it came out, but it snuck up on me and I wasn't able to. Maybe I'll read it after I see it. I've really been slacking on my reading this year. I'm pretty sure the only books I've finished are the Hunger Games trilogy. Which were amazing, of course. But I really want to get reading A Song of Ice and Fire. Game of Thrones took over my life from April to June, but there's going to be a year break so I REALLY want to read the whole series in that time. I also want to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower before that movie comes out, but we'll see.

I've been REALLY excited about Sugarpill's new Heartbreaker palette that came out a couple weeks ago. I just couldn't resist and I bought it. It came in the mail yesterday so I did a look that was inspired by one of my favorite MUA's, xsparkage.

I used 2AM in the inner corner, Velocity on the lid, Mochi in the crease, and Acidberry above that. Then I used Tako as a brow highlight and VIE's Abbey as an inner corner highlight. I couldn't stop looking at it all day.

I'm now on Day 03 of my photo challenge, and today is a picture of the cast from your favorite show. I have several favorite shows, but there is one that sticks out above the rest.
The Vampire Diaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment