June 20, 2012

012. the triumphant return.

Hello, lovelies. I know it's been a while, but my best friend Sara has given me the motivation(in the form of a pretty new layout) to get back in the swing of things. I'm going to start this off by giving myself a schedule. Every Monday and Friday I'm going to post a makeup look. Every Tuesday I'm going to make a project52(I'll explain more about this later) post. I'll try to do a couple reviews a month, but that depends on how much new makeup I get. I'd like to do a recipe a week, but we'll see about that one, too. And EVERY DAY for the next 31 days I'm going to be doing a photo meme post. I have a list of 31 things to post a photo of and I'll add an explanation along with the photo. Today we have "Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts."
01. My name is Courtney, but you can call me Cupcake.
02. I'm one of the 3 biggest Harry Potter fans I know.
03. I work at Blockbuster.
04. I have two kitties, who I love dearly.
05. My favourite colour is purple.
06. I like to take photos.
07. I drive a Prius. No, it is not gay. I'm a girl.
08. I was born in Chicago, IL and I intend to die there.
09. I love playing with makeup.
10. I'm going to own a cupcake bakery someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment