July 26, 2012

017. 23 in 23!

So, I stole this idea from Sara. I'll be making a list of 23 things I want to accomplish in my 23rd year. Some of you may know I turned 23 last Thursday, the 19th! Yay me! Some of these will be easier than others, but hey, realistic goals are a good things! Here it goes.


01. Stop drinking soda.
02. Visit three new places.
03. Get a new tattoo.
04. Read the whole A Song of Ice and Fire series.


05. Wear my first cosplay to an anime convention.
06. Make a recipe from my Pinterest Foodspiration board once a month.
07. Lose 40lbs. by exercising and eating healthy.
08. Save $10 a paycheck.
09. Write one chapter of my novel a month.
10. Start making my own eyeshadows. Maybe start selling them.
11. Go on a road trip with people I love.
12. Dye my hair an unnatural color.


13. Read ten new books.
14. Move into my own apartment.
15. Get a husky to keep me company in said apartment.
16. Create moss graffiti somewhere.


17. Play the Assassin's Creed series in its entirety.
18. Sell/donate my old clothes and get new ones.
19. Get my WoW hunter, Katnysse, to level 85.
20. Bake a new flavour of cupcake at least once a month.


21. Be vegetarian for one month.
22. Complete my Rockeresque Beauty Company eyeshadow collection.
23. Get a paid makeup job for a wedding or photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment